<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3283573867605785764?origin\x3dhttp://perpetual-lloveee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, March 26, 2010 Y
ILOVEYOU!

Last night, i cnt get to slp. I tried, but still couldnt. I stared into the thin air & thoughts came into my mind. Wad i was thinking was abt love..

Everyone hopes tt there'll be someone hu can care for him/her & love him/her. Of course same thing goes for me(: Love, there's no right & wrong, but however, there's good & bad. Good is bcuz u found someone hu truely loves you & bad is bcuz u found someone hu u truely loves, but e other told you tt dey dun love you or even worse, toying wif ur feelings. This's rly hurting, srsly.

Love is blind. Many ppl love their boyf/ girlfriend. But, if u ask them.. Why do u love them? Wad do you love them for? Many wld say they dunno. Love is a special feeling towards e other. When you love someone, you love them for wad he/she is.
Good guys dun come by often. But if dey appear right in front of you, grab it and treasure it. Dun let this golden opportunity slip out of ur hands, bcuz u'll regret it.
However, love cnt be forced. If it's not meant to be urs, it's not. No matter wad you do, there's no point. Even if you forced someone to be wif you, their heart will oso not be with you. So, wads e point? Sometimes, we've to learn to let go. Loving someone doesnt mean you nid to hav them, but to see them happy.

We control over our own happiness. If you think tis guy/girl tt u like, suits you, den go for it. Bcuz, 幸福是自己争取的(: Haahaha! like writing story like tt. lol. That's wad i think abt love. If you read tis & u've diff opinion from me, share wif me yeahs! :D Actually tis topic has quite alot of things to discuss lurhx.. That's all for todayy post! (:

Labels:


Don't Leave Me Alone In This Lonely World ;
♥ My L 爱 V E @ 11:15 AM







MY LOVE FOR YOU

DISCLAIMER♥


welcome to perpetual-lloveee.bs.com♥






This is my blog ,
& I write anything I want, anything i like.
So if I write anything nasty,
its not your right to comment me.
Because, I love the way I am.
Tag before leaving & using REAL name
NO RIPPING!
NO SPAMMING!
Spammers wont be entertained,
you may choose to leave, but please dont dirty my blog.
If you dont like my blog
Either you leave my blog by,
Alt-F4 or click the big cross on the top right.
Or click here to FUCK OFF!
If not, just continue ur stay =)
This blog is copyrighted :D
Enjoy :DD
Please respect it.




Underline Bold Strikeoff Italic


CRAVINGS♥

Be with my BABY FOREVER♥♥
Grow taller
Everlasting friendship
Clothes
New handphone
More $$

TAGBOARD♥


SWEET ESCAPES♥

Tag me if you wanna be LINKED!

&! Click Here♥ (:

SSCO
* Adelene
* Adriel
* Alexandra(senior)
* Clare
* Derek
* HuaYu
* Huimin
* JenniferJIE
* JiaJin
* Jianming
* Jinho
* Jonathan
* Lisa
* Meihua
* Meihui
* Melvin
* Sara(stella third sis)
* Seeyu
* Shalote
* Stella
* TongHwee
* Tzeai
* WeisiongGOR
* Yizhen





SITE MISTRESS♥



Also known as ACWM's♥
Attached on 241109♥
LEO!
Ex-pasirian/ex-siglapian/RP
1 yr-older on every 17 AUG
Msn | FaceBook


MELODIOUS♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


PAST MEMORIES♥

Click The Arrow Below To Read My Past Memories:]


POST CHECKS♥

  • Todayy is a special day for me and darling. It's o...
  • Hiies! I'm back agn! Tis is e 3th post for todayy ...
  • I suddenly have smth to blog abt. Juz a reminder.....
  • Hiies.. I'm here to blog agn! So sian to see my bl...
  • Hey people! I juz changed my blog url, in fact my ...

    THE APPLAUSE♥

    Designer: MARIANNE
    Basecodes: Yen Wei
    Image hosting: Photobucket
    Leave the credits alone,PLEASE!:D